Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Seven Times Seven

Wow. I've been tagged. Thanks to Chris, I now have to do my very first meme.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
  • Have grandchildren and great-grandchildren
  • Travel to distant lands -- Peru, Japan, China, Tibet...
  • Get a Massage Therapist License
  • Own my own business
  • Get a pedicure
  • Have my yard landscaped
  • Win the lottery

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

  • Build an engine
  • Fly a plane
  • Lie without feeling guilty
  • Dance in front of my kids ("Mom, STOP!! You're embarrasing me!")
  • Abide intolerance
  • A cartwheel
  • Wiggle my ears

Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:

  • Reading other people's points of view
  • Communication
  • Suspense (oooo! what's next?)
  • Trying my hand at writing - ahahahahahaha!
  • Something to do on the internet
  • I can play antagonist
  • Nothing else to do

Seven Things I Say Most Often:

  • God dammit!
  • Clean your rooms!
  • Bed time!
  • I love you!
  • You da Man!
  • I give up.
  • Just a minute!

Seven Books That I Love:

  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy, J.R.R. Tolkien
  • The Crystal Cave, Mary Stewart
  • Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte
  • Sermon on the Mount, Emmet Fox
  • Anatomy of the Spirit, Caroline Myss, PhD.
  • Everything by Stephen King
  • Harry Potter Collection, J.K. Rowling

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again:

  • "Harry Potter" -- all of 'em
  • "Lord of the Rings" -- all of 'em
  • "The Last Samurai"
  • "Steel Magnolias"
  • "Forrest Gump"
  • "Amadeus"
  • "The Incredibles"

This list could go on, because the kids and I like the computer animated movies....

Seven People I Want To Join In Too:

Sorry, Chris, I had to borrow some of your blog buddies - the unfortunate thing is that they probably won't know they've been tagged, unless you tell them! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what you think. I felt a vague achiness, chills, and knew I'd caught a meme.

Here's your answer.

December 29, 2005 5:22 AM  
Blogger leslee said...

Arg, another meme! I'll try to get to this soon. I have another one I have to get done, too!

January 01, 2006 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home