Thursday, April 14, 2005

Alone

Craigie's gone, probably on the plane heading home, Gracie's gone to Orlando for her Chorus trip, Bob and the other girls aren't back yet from taking Craig to the airport -- I'm ALONE!!!! Wow!

The week was jam-packed - Saturday; Busch Gardens with Charlene & Company and my brood. Long, tiring day. Craig didn't go with us, but I think that's a good thing. Although.... he was upset that we saw some meercats and he didn't...

Sunday was the Beach on Lido Key off Sarasota. Craigie really enjoyed that! We drove home up the Longboat Key and onto Anna Maria Island. Craig liked Anna Maria Island the best because it was a more "rustic", "beachy" look. We stopped for ice cream.

The girls and I went to school and work while Craig, Bob and Carolyn hung out during the days.

I'm attempting to put some pics of the beach on here...

Bob and the girls are home, now.

I may need some help! (with the pics, that is)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably wasn't in the air yet, I'll bet Bob and the kids got home before we took off. One of the runways was closed and so there was a long wait.

April 16, 2005 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home