Friday, March 04, 2005

Day 2

It's 10:14 pm and I'm past delirious, waiting to go home from work. The weather at the Festival turned out to be gorgeous today, as opposed to yesterday, which was cold, wet and miserable. It is very exciting!

Bob and 3 of the girls came today, to meet up with Grace after her performance (and after school, of course!). They seemed to have a good time, but were ready to go home by 8:00 pm. Grace had been here since 11:00 am or so.

The first thing Carolyn saw was the piggy races! This really is a big Fair, and it looked much better today than yesterday. Yesterday I was a little disappointed, because of the bad weather. I had anticipated a WOW first day but it didn't happen.

I'll write more later - I keep having to re-write the misspelled words!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home