Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Disbelief

I'm in awe, but not the good kind. I'm Flabbergasted. The people of this country never cease to amaze me. I cannot imagine what goes through these peoples' minds, if anything! What the hell are they thinking?

After everything that he's done to this country, and after everything that he's failed to do, the majority is STILL for this yay-hoo!

The thought has already crossed my mind to try to get him impeached, but that wouldn't be any good, because then CHENEY would become president, and I think that would be even worse. At least Dubya's idiocy buffers Cheney's evil tactics a little. Not much, but a little.

This is just too... distressing? disheartening? dis...what???

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

I tried to leave a comment this morning but Blogger wouldn't let me do it. I am totally with Allie. I can't believe there are that many stupid people in this country. I can only imagine how we will be perceived by the rest of the world. It scares me. We are all going to move to Spain and be with Allie - want to go? Oops; there are terrorists there.

November 03, 2004 4:29 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Where did you go?

November 22, 2004 3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home