Monday, November 22, 2004

Been a long time

since I posted - it's been incredibly busy at work, as my "partner" was gone for 2 weeks on bereavement. My busting butt at work of course led into total melt-down at home and no time to post. Sounds like a good enough excuse, huh? BTW, I'm still busy playing catch-up, now, so this will be short...

ANYWAY...

Gracie Made It! She made it into All-State Chorus!! Yay!!

I guess another reason why I haven't posted is because Chris and Allie just blow me away with their literary genius, and I feel intimidated. At this point I'm limited to the superficial everyday goings-on, and can't seem to summon the poetic adjectives and phrases that yous guys, or y'all do.

Maybe I'll write my "thesis" on FEAR, because I have a very personal and intimate relationship with it.

Told ya this was gonna be short - gotta go now - the bosses keep passing by my desk....

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Nah! What, then, would make my life worthwhile???

November 22, 2004 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home