Saturday, March 05, 2005

WOW! It's Packed!

What a day so far! And it's only 1:00 pm! I took a walk around the grounds and there are TONS of people! I decided that I want to ride the "Crazy Mouse". The Midway is finally packed and the rides are going full-swing! I watched a little bit of a Moo show (Livestock show) and watched the piggies race again. I can see the Bikes Blades and Boards from my window - they are cool! What a place to work at!!!!

I'll keep you posted - You guys should come here sometime! This is a great Festival!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rita Xavier said...

Sounds like great fun. Wish I could see it. I spent a lot of time in Plant City in the early 80's, and I liked it there.

March 05, 2005 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the erie county fair only different

March 08, 2005 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home