Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I Could Strangle My Sister

So, I gave in to my sister's insistence that I read Harry Potter. Grace and Meghan joined in the fray, so I reluctantly started with the first book. That was a little over a week ago. I just finished the fourth book. I am hopelessly hooked! I've been dreaming of Hogwarts! Sheesh!

I am interested, though, especially after the fourth book, to know how children react to the scariness. Because it's getting pretty scary. Do kids have nightmares?

Lord of the Rings was pretty scary, too, but I don't think kids read those books until they're almost in High School.

Just wondering...

Anyway... thanks A LOT, Coral! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Mnthwaahh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I give it to you here so only your internet stalkers can find me, not mine:

Allison Clarke
Box 91698
Durham NC 27708

Love you :)

August 22, 2005 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home