Thursday, May 11, 2006

End-of-School-Year

So, next week is VERY busy. I will be at the Middle school practically every evening. There's a Chorus Awards Banquet to go to, a Concert and Play that Meghan and Grace are in (respectively), a ceremony for Grace being inducted into the National Junior Honor Society, and another thing that shall remain nameless until next week, in case certain eyes see this post before then.

My good friend, J., from Virginia, is visiting her mother in Ocala, so we may take a trip up there on Sunday.

Brushfires, threats of evacuation, strandings on school busses, traffic in gridlock -- these were the stories this week that involved Grace, Meghan and me, and the rest of the family to a certain extent; I'm getting tired of pandemonium, and I want a BREAK!!!!

Bob's getting skinnier by the day, and a little weaker, it seems, but is still pretty active. I think he forgets that he needs to take it a little easier while he fasts...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Kelley said...

Heh - I just HAD to say SOMETHING! I couldn't help myself!!! ;)

May 11, 2006 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home